Monday, February 29, 2016

Firenze, Toscana, Italia

Of the many options provided by Syracuse University, the best one in my opinion is studying in at SU Florence. It is one of the oldest study abroad programs, it's in a beautiful location, and there is no better place to learn Italian than in Italy.
Applications aren't even available, but yet I've already begun looking at the classes I will take (if accepted) and the places I could go. I looked at the field trips, which all look amazing and exciting, but I wouldn't expect otherwise. My #1 of course is going back down to Rome, maybe eating at S.P.Q.R. again :J .
So for Spring 2017 Learning Italian will be crossed off the list, but I need more. I know traveling from Florence is more expensive than it was from Madrid, so that might limit things a bit, but these are options:





Image result for leaning tower of pisa     Image result for disneyland paris     Image result for gondola in venice
1. Climb to the top of the leaning tower of Pisa
2. THROW A FREAKIN COIN IN THE TREVI!! 
3. Date someone who didn't grow up in the US? ;p
4. Explore Disneyland in another country? (Maybe there is a reason to return to Paris)
5. Ride in a gondola in Venice
Image result for ear of dionysius        Image result for juliet's wall verona
6. See the Ear of Dionysus in Siracusa, Italia
7. See St. Basil's Cathedral in Russia
8. Write a letter on Juliet's wall in Verona 
   Image result for door to hell turkmenistan
9. See the Lisieux in person
10. Witness "the door to hell" in Derweze, Turkmenistan
Image result for tunnel of love ukraine train   Image result for parthenon
11. Take the train in the "Tunnel of Love" in Ukraine
12. Visit the Parthenon
13. Walk on the Dead Sea




No comments:

Post a Comment