Monday, March 14, 2016

Travel with my friends as adults


The trips that I have taken with my friends (specifically my Vaughn friends that have become family) have all been with the school. China was representing the school in the international expo, even the 2 ACIS trips were on a schedule with a couple teachers. Besides that, its never been the whole group of us together, sure we've traveled, but only in pairs pretty much along with a whole bunch of other VISA kids. Now that we're all over 18, we can enjoy Europe at a much nicer pace with nightlife included, sadly it will be more expensive to go certain things since we are no longer minors, but still worth it. 
It just so happens that on efcollegebreak.com  there are group trips much like the ACIS trips but for people our age and bonus-- they're much cheaper (the longer ones). For a 30 day trip, it would cost $6000 including flights from LA but not including lunch. It's amazing to think that our group of friends would get to travel to multiple countries with a large group of new people around our age.


The itinerary looks AMAZING and lucky for me, the trip ends in my second home :) All but one of us has already been to Paris, so those couple days we can focus on doing the things we didn't get to do last time and have some relaxation time. A friend and I have already been to a couple of the stops, so it'll be nice to experience it with the rest of the group. Lastly, of course Madrid will be great, I can play tourguide while I revisit my old temporary city. I hope we all get to go, it'd be really great experience to have now that we don't all go to the same school.

No comments:

Post a Comment